Friday, July 20, 2012

32 Weeks

I am at 32 weeks and couldn't be bigger/happier/exhausted/hot/excited! It's been a while since I've written anything down so I'm going to play catch up again!
Recent events in the Bowman Bunch are as follows: Sean has been working so hard and so long my heart aches for him. He's such a hard worker and I am so proud of him! I truly feel like the luckiest/most blessed woman on the planet to be married to someone like Sean. He's amazing. He went to Idaho with his buddy Kyle to work for a few days. He was exhausted by the time he got home and I am SO glad he's home! We don't see much of each other even when he's here because our schedules don't coincide, but there's something different when one of us is gone. I miss his presence and just having him home at night. So, I am so glad he's home again :) He also had the opportunity to go to the Batman Marathon with our Bro-in-law Sam last night. They watched all 3 movies! It started at 6 and I think he got home around 3:30 ish. Sean said he really enjoyed it. He's exhausted today but he had fun.
As for me, the only thrill in my life is just growing this beautiful wiggly baby who has hiccups all the time.
The most recent "excitement" in my life was embarrassing. I think I freaked Sean out though. I'm currently in school trying to finish up before Baby Hannah gets here and this definitely hits the most embarrassing moment in my life. I was sitting in class taking notes in the front row when I started feeling really nauseous, then dizzy, then shaky, then super light headed. I don't remember any of this but apparently I raised my hand and told my professor to call my husband because I was going to pass out. Last thing I remember I was on the floor with my classmates around me. I was out for maybe 15 seconds, but when I got up I was super hot and sweaty. The UVU EMT's came, along with a firetruck and 3 cop cars. I've never been so embarrassed in my life! They checked my vitals and took my blood for my blood sugar levels. Long story short my blood sugar dropped really low and that's why I passed out, very common in your 3rd trimester. Apparently this baby is sucking everything out of me! So now I have to eat even more than I have been and more protein. But all in all we're both fine and healthy! Poor Sean came to get me from school and took me home and has been so attentive. He's such a great husband and is going to be such an amazing Daddy. I can't wait!
Here's the 32 week picture. I feel so huge! I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I feel so much bigger than other women who are at this mark either ahead of me in their pregnancy. Oh well right? At least Baby Hannah is growing strong and healthy :)

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely and your bump looks perfect to me! Im working on obnoxiously pink things for baby Hannah - lets pray I can get it all done before she comes. We both know how behind I can get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thanks Kristin! You're so sweet :) I can't wait to see what you come up with! So excited!

      Delete
  2. Wow. What a crazy experience! I really like that you told your teacher to call your husband...I can only imagine what that would've been like! Glad you're doing well. I've got some good ideas brewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brooke, I had no idea I even told him to call my husband LOL! Things are great over here, how are you guys??! We need to get together again soon. I'm excited to hear about your ideas!!! Hope all is well! xoxo!

      Delete