Monday, June 17, 2013

What a Blessing he is

I have to write a little shout out to my amazing husband and father of my baby girl.

Yesterday was Father's Day and I can't help but be filled with the utmost joy that we were able to celebrate the love of my life, Sean and his first Father's Day. What an amazing man he is. He's so gentle, caring, loving, sweet, such a hard worker, an amazing provider, protector of our little home and family, and truly an angel. I don't know where I'd be without him. He makes me want to be a better person and strive to serve those around me. He has the biggest heart and helps anyone and everyone he can. My heart still flutters every time I see him and I love the way he smells. He makes me weak in the knees when he kisses me (mush! as my mom would say) and when he hugs me I feel like there's no worry or care in the world.

 Hannah adores her daddy like no other. The minute he walks into the house she is reaching as hard as she can for daddy to hold her. Sean is so sweet and tender with her too. I couldn't have asked for a better father for our children. He is so protective of her it melts my heart. I thank our Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with such an amazing husband and father. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I am SO grateful we're together. Thank you Sean for everything you do! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment