Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloweenie!

Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays. The candy, the costumes, the decorating, the trick or treaters, and the fact that it opens up the holidays for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I get a kick out of seeing all the costumes that day. I miss working at an elementary school for the reason of seeing all the fun costumes and little parties all the students have. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Fortunately Sean works at an elementary school so we got to go see the parade and of course Sean's class and all the fun decorations and costumes! Hannah absolutely LOVED seeing all the kids in their costumes and all the commotion. She loved the parade and surprisingly loved her costume! When I'd take it off her she'd bring it back to me to put it back on, it was adorable! She was the cutest little owl I'd ever seen and Sean was a monkey. Hannah lobes monkeys, especially Curious George so Sean decided to dress up as a monkey in her honor :) He actually looked more like a barbaloot from The Lorax (another one of Hannah's favorites). I didn't dress up this year sadly, but next year for sure!

We took Hannah to Grandma and Grandpa Bowman's and great grandpa Momberger's to trick or treat then came home and handed out candy to our trick or treaters. It was such a fun Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment