Our sweet little Hannah is not so little anymore! She turned 18 months when Dev was born (the day after he was born to be exact). She had her 18 month check up and did awesome. She was 36 inches tall and 28 lbs. Luckily she didn't have to get any shots and doesn't need any shots till she goes to Kindergarten woo hoo!!! She continues to amaze us with her spunky rambunctious attitude and her little "hannahisms" as we call them. She's quite hilarious and keeps us on our toes! She loves to be loud and if we ask her to be quiet it's sort of a joke, she just gets louder and louder. She says a ton of words now and is quick on her feet (literally). Her auburn hair is sadly turning browner as she gets older. She's ot our little baby anymore but more of a little girl, it's great but sad all at once.
Hannah loves to be outside exploring, catching bugs, eating bugs, collecting rocks, playing in mud, eating mud, loves playing in water and puddles, loves her pink tutu, her monkey we gave her as a baby, loves Curious George, Daniel the Tiger, Despicable Me, Frozen, and Hercules. She loves to color, draw on anything and everything (including herself), loves to be in nursery, and above all... she absolutely loves and adores her daddy which melts my heart. She's so loud and lively we think it's great. We always know where she is and she loves saying hi to anyone as long as Sean or I as by her. Overall we wouldn't change her for the world. She makes us laugh, cry, exercise patience, makes our love grow stronger and bigger everyday, and above all I can't believe she's ours. I like to watch her when she's in my arms sleeping and study her. She is my biggest creation, my wonder, my whole being. I adore her and will forever love her! I still sit in awe as I watch her play, she amazes me and am so grateful God gave her to me. I am SO in love with this little lady.
 |
| Helping out in grandmas Bowman's garden |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Loving the train at Blickenstaff's |
 |
| "you're not doing it right dad" |
 |
| I will forever adore this picture. Grandma Bowman showing Hannah the pond. |
 |
| Have you seen a sweeter face?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment