Sunday, March 15, 2015

Deveroux turns 1!!

I cannot believe how fast this year has hone. My little Deveroux is 1 today! We celebrated with a cookies and milk birthday party with family. He then had is own little cake. We sang to him and then he dug in! He really didn't, sorta just poked at the cake and then looked at me as if to say "I'm not amused mom". He has some pretty good facial expressions let me tell ya!

This little boy. I love him. He's sweet, shy, loud, goofy, mama's boy, loves to be outside, loves loud noises and banging toys together, doesn't like big crowds or people he doesn't know, loves his daddy and his sister, will eat almost anything you give him EXCEPT for baby food. It has to be whatever we're eating :) he's had quite the year and it's only been a year! He's changed so much! I love you little Deveroux, I hope I have a dozen more babies as beautiful and amazing as you!


No comments:

Post a Comment