Here are her stats from her 2 month check up: Head 15.4 (80th percentile) Weight 13.12 lbs (94th percentile) and her height 23.75 in. (95th percentile) I am one proud mama! I was a little worried she hadn't gained much weight being that she doesn't nurse for very long. She'll go anywhere from 5 to 8 minutes on one side and be done. I'll try to get her to eat more but she won't do it. I talked to her pediatrician about that and he said she must be a quick eater. Then he proceeded to say, "Well I wish there was something I could tell you to improve on or help Hannah but looking at her stats I can't say anything more than to continue doing what your doing." I felt pretty good after that :) She's our little thriving baby! She's so amazing!
Hannah is now starting to coo quite a bit. She's very active and loves to talk. She's definitely a mama's girl though. She's pretty good at having people hold her, but when she realizes it isn't me she gets the cutest pouty face, sticks her bottom lip out, and whimpers till she's back in my arms. I absolutely love it :) She loves her daddy too. Whenever Sean comes home from work and she's awake she'll look straight at him and give the biggest smile and start talking to him. It's absolutely adorable! He's so good with her too. She's one lucky little lady to have such a great daddy like Sean.
Sean and I are doing really well! Sean's really excited for Thanksgiving break (so am I, it'll be great to have him home for a little bit). He's loving teaching 4th grade and is finishing up his lawn care business he does during the summer for the year. He'll start back up in April. I'm finally past my pre-pregnancy weight! I've been working my butt off (literally) to get the last little bit of weight off and I finally did it. I'm down 4 lbs less than my pre pregnancy weight! Just a few lbs more to go to get to my target weight. For those of you who like to work out but can't get to the gym, definitely try "Brazilian Butt Lift" it's super fun and way worth it!
Here's Sean and Hannah right before bath time. This just melts my heart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment