Friday, November 2, 2012

I Never Thought I'd Say This...

This month has been a little crazy for the bowman bunch. With church callings, teaching little 4th graders and adjusting to having a new born (without the help of my wonderful mother who finally decided it was time to go home) I think we are finally on the down swing of things... Until the holidays of course! Oh wait, they're already starting!!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!  Halloween was really fun. We went to Sean's parents for chili and soup and hung out. Hannah was a little lady bug and grandma Bowman got her a cute little fleece pumpkin zip up (in case it got too cold) but the weather was beautiful! Sean dressed up as Paul Bunyan and I unfortunately didn;t dress up this year.


Mommy's little pumpkin!

Such a good sport :)
 So... Going along with the title of this post, I never thought is say this so quick but I actually miss being pregnant despite the 20 weeks of throwing up, the horrible hip pain, sleepless nights, and feeling bloated all the time.
I was going through my pictures on my phone (which is now consumed by pictures of baby Hannah) and came across a picture of me pregnant. I got this feeling of slight sadness and awh remembering what it was like to feel little Hannah inside me kicking and moving around. What an incredible feeling and miracle that was!! I remember a good friend of mine posting on Facebook "I know this may sound crazy but I'm really missing being pregnant right now" and my first thought was " yeah, you're crazy!!" But now I know exactly what she means. It's crazy how you forget the bad parts of pregnancy and only remember the good. Time flies when you're having fun! I can;t believe our little Hannah will be 2 months tomorrow! We'll see what's in store for the future!
3 days before I went into labor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment