Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Miss Chatter Box

It's official! The little lady has started "talking" and boy oh boy does she have a voice!! From the minute her eyes open in the morning to the minute she goes does for a nap or to bed she's just jabbering along. It's amazing that only one week has passed and I feel like her "vocabulary" has doubled! She isn't really saying words but she is definitely trying to talk. She is constantly trying to form some sort of word and sound. It blows me away! Sean came home from work the other day and asked what she was doing because she was so loud. I just said " oh she's talking to you! She starting doing that now." He was blown away. Now he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I also think she's cutting another tooth too. But boy oh boy is she cute! I took this picture of her sitting in her little chair the uncle Jaspur and auntie Angie got her and she looks so old! She can sit really well propped up now. I was concerned about her not having any interest of rolling over but her pediatrician said it was very normal and that she probably wouldn't roll over till 6 months or may skip it all together because of her little chubby body hehe :) I just giggled.

Another "joy" we've learned is that it's sort of a joke to go to church with Hannah now. She gets distracted over every little thing now and its a joke to try and nurse her in the mother's lounge. She's so loud too! Sitting in sacrament meeting is atrocious. She jabbers on and on and it's embarrassing to have so many people look back at the loud baby! I walk with her up and down the halls but that's a joke too. She screams and screams so finally we give in and bring her home after sacrament. The moment we set foot in the house she acts famished, nurses, then falls asleep. This little one already has us trained!!  I sure love our little lady though. She's just growing up too fast.
I'm obsessed with this picture right now. When I put her in her chair she acts so grown up by propping up her arm and jabbers along. My little lady is so big!

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! Sundays are the hardest day of the week for both babies and parents! Church always falls in the middle of nap time, but my babies have always refused to sleep at church. I think one of the two of us spent two out of the three hours doing laps with Brynlee around the church hallways until she finally reached nursery age.
    Here we go again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan and i usually end up taking turns going to church while the other stays home so Elsie can nap! We did the same thing when Lincoln was a baby, but now he's a champ at church. This too shall pass! :-)
    Hannah is so cute! I love that picture of her as well. Freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete