Head: 17.5 in
Weight: 20.7 lbs
Height: 26.5 in
She's in the 97th percentile for head and weight and in the 70th percentile for height. I can't believe she's grown so much! She had to have shots today too. I dread it when she gets shots. She has this high pitched scare/cry that just breaks my heart. I also dread the oral shot she had to take too. Every time I give her tylenol (if I have to) she gags on it and then ends up throwing up, not spitting up but throwing up the medicine and everything else that was in her tiny little tummy. It was luckily her last batch of shots for a while so that was reassuring. After Dr. Mumford came in and checked on Hannah he made her smile really big. He's so good with her. I really like having him as her pediatrician. When it was time for her shots the nurse came in and I gave her a heads up than Hannah might gag and throw up. Low and behold Hannah took that medicine like a champ and swallowed THE WHOLE THING without even gagging or spitting up or throwing up! Then came the shots... one in one leg, two in the other. The nurse gave her the shots and we both waited for the high pitched scream/cry... NOTHING! Hannah looked up and me as if to say "what mom? what's the big deal?" the nurse and I were shocked! I was SO proud of my little lady! She did so well!
When we got home she nursed and fell asleep for a while then woke up as her normal wiggly self. can't believe how well she did. I just wish I could reward her in some way :) I'm one proud mama!!!
![]() |
| Her new high chair :) She loves it (most of the time) |

Dr. Mumford was Brynlee's Dr when we lived in PG too. I love him! Hannah is so cute! I love her big smiles.
ReplyDeleteOh How cool! I bet her still remembers Brynlee :) He remembers everybody hehe ;) And thanks! We sure love our little lady. She has quite the personality!
Delete