Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hannah-isms

Hannah lately... what a gem :) She's making us laugh with her little personality. She's SO active and loves to learn. She's recently started scratching surfaces. Sean will take her down the hall and she has to touch everything she sees. She'll run her hand down the hall until we get to a different texture on the wall or we get to her room and she'll start scratching at it. It's really cute. At night when she wants to get out of her crib, she'll scratch at the bars until I pick her up. When I pick her up I get this growl from her, it makes me laugh every time. She's also started sitting up on her own! She's still a little wobbly but it growing so fast. I love seeing her grow :)Another funny Hannah-ism: when Sean reads her books she has to bite on every page. I have yet to capture it on video but it just so stinkin cute! We sure love our little lady :)
The face I get every time we go to the store. So enthusiastic :)

Playing the Piano with Grandma Bowman
The Cute Valentine's jammies grandma and grandpa B. got the little lady
Someone's sitting up!
I'm just too excited for summer to get here and couldn't contain myself
Two teeth!
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Two teeth and sitting up all by herself?! Oh goodness, she is growing up so fast! We sure do love that little sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess :) We sure love her too. She's so much fun and surprises us daily :) Hope you're doing well!

      Delete