Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Recap

Easter as super fun this year. We were able to spend it with Sean's family and have a little Easter Egg Hunt. So much fun! Hannah is really good at picking up things off the florr now when Sean is holding her. She looks like one of those claw toys that Wal Mart has with all those stuffed animals in them. We laugh every time and she squeals with delight.

Easter Sunday we enjoyed a beautiful Sacrament meeting and then had dinner at Sean's parents. SUCH. GOOD. FOOD. Oh how I love Easter and the meaning behind it. I love that we celebrate Christ's  resurrection. I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice for us. I am grateful for His love for me and my family. What an amazing feeling it is to have this in my life!

Here are a few pictures of Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment