Hannah loves to laugh. She loves to swing. Hates eating baby food. Loves to be center of attention. Loves her daddy so so much. Weighs 22 pounds. Her smiles can melt your heart even when you're feeling blue. She's just amazing and we love her so much! She loves to be outside with daddy and loves to take everything in. When we go to the store or just anywhere but home, she has bright eyes and looks at everything. She's so smart too! She waves, claps, grunts to say Hi. I'm just so lucky to have her!!!
![]() | |
| Sweet little lady! |

I can't believe she already weighs 22 pounds... go Hannah! She and Elsie weigh the same now! I could just eat her up... especially those chunky thighs, yummy! Such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteThanks Toni :) What can I say... she takes after her momma hehe :)She'sso much fun and quite the little character now!
Delete