Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's been going on with the Bowman Bunch

Hello!

It's been quite a while since I've blogged. This summer has been quite the busy one. Here's what we've been up to:
The little Lady-
She's almost a year old! When did this happen?! I feel like she's grown up so much these past few months. She started crawling at 8 months, started pulling herself up on furniture a few weeks later, then became a speed crawler and now she's WALKING EVERYWHERE! She hit 11 months decided it was time to start walking. So now instead of watching what shes putting in her mouth from whats been on the floor, she now heads over to the kitchen and opens all the cupboards, pulls everything out, and then does it all over again. She's such a spirited little one, we just love her! She's "talking" like crazy now too. She can say "daddy" "hi" "no" "yes" "doodn't"(we don't know what that means) and many other words. I stopped nursing her at 10 months and tried to wean her to a bottle.... yeah that didn't work. This little one takes after her Auntie Kate and went straight to a sippy cup. It's the cutest thing to watch her take her sippy cup. She also eats just about anything we give her now. She's quite the good little eater. My favorite thing about this whole sippy cup thing is... drum roll please.... She's sleeping through the night!!! She's soo much fun!

Sean- He's been sick off and on. It's been quite sad. He came home from work one weekend with a high fever, chills, and the shakes. He went to the doctor and had quite a few things going on. He's been off and on antibitics, had an allergic reaction to one and stopped that one and is now on others. We're hoping we're on the downhill of things. He started teaching 4th grade last week and it's been great. He's such a great teacher. His students are lucky to have him! he's also turning 29 this weekend (he's soooo old! hehehe).

Me- I've been busy chasing after the little monster. She's so dang cute and funny. Makes me laugh everyday. I've already shared this news but I'm so excited to be pregnant again and welcome a new baby to our growing family! it's been a crazy summer especially since we found out we're pregnant but we couldn't be happier. I'm sick with this pregnancy but not nearly as much as I was with the little lady. Here's hoping it stays that way :)

Well that's all for now. Hope you enjoy our crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment