Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Pleasant Surprise!!!

As most already know, we're expecting our second baby and couldn't be more excited!! These past few weeks have been quite busy for this Bowman Bunch.

My sister got married on Sean's birthday so we celebrated both. Sean was such a good sport and smiled the whole day. We were able to celebrate the day before with some fun presents, out to dinner, and a chocolate cake with 29 candles on it ;) Then on Sunday his family celebrates with whatever dinner they want and whatever dessert they want so he picked enchiladas and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. It was a great weekend!

 Throughout the next few weeks we celebrated the little lady's first birthday! I can't believe she's already one! We had family and friends over for a little bbq and she was able to eat her first cake. (I'l post picture on this later).

After that, my birthday showed up at the end of September. Apparently you can have free gender checks at the clinic I go to so I decided it'd be fun to find out what we're having on my birthday. It was quite the exciting day and I was anxiously waiting for Sean to get home so we could all go and find out what this little bundle of joy was going to be. Both Sean and I thought it was another girl. When we got to the clinic they took us right in. Hannah was a little worried about what they were doing to me and whimpered when they put the dopler on my belly. She then realized it was ok and went back to her jibber jabber self. They showed us little feet and arms and head, then we got to the fun part. The technician looked down and said " well there he is! It's a little boy!" both Sean and I were shocked! Pleasantly shocked of course and we couldn't believe it! We looked at our little baby and he was definitely a boy!

When we left we thought it'd be fun to get a blue balloon and head over to Sean's parents to let them know we were having a boy. We got there and Steve and Jessi were there so it made it that much more fun. We then announced it publicly and couldn't be more excited!!!!! Now comes the hard part... finding a name for the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment