This next picture is a 5 week difference. I normally don't post belly pics because I think they're weird but I couldn't help but see how big this little man has grown in just 5 weeks!
Monday, December 9, 2013
Let's Compare shall We?
I don't like comparing but it's pretty hard not to when you have pictures of your first pregnancy and you're going through your second pregnancy. I'm MUCH bigger this pregnancy than I was with my little lady. It's kinda crazy to see how much he's grown in just a 5 week span as well.
So the top picture is me with my Hannah at 28 weeks and the bottom picture (the best one I could find) is me with baby boy at 27 weeks. It's pretty crazy to see the difference. But all in all he's growing healthy and ahead of schedule apparently. I'm so excited to meet him!
This next picture is a 5 week difference. I normally don't post belly pics because I think they're weird but I couldn't help but see how big this little man has grown in just 5 weeks!
This next picture is a 5 week difference. I normally don't post belly pics because I think they're weird but I couldn't help but see how big this little man has grown in just 5 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment