Hannah cracks me up. She's now 15 months and weighs 26 whopping pounds and I couldn't be happier with her :) Grandma Bowman calls her the Kamikaze because she's constantly on the go. Always running, yes running not walking, giggling, pointing, getting into EVERYTHING and doesn't slow down for anything. She loves to be outside and has recently discovered snow. She loves it! She walks outside, finds the snow, and seriously face plants into it then giggles with delight. She also loves shoveling snow with daddy. She loves to take things out of their compartments and then put them back in. The tupper ware drawer is her favorite drawer and she loves to get into it (which is why it's the bottom drawer). She's also discovered how to pull the diaper wipes out of its bag as well. She tries to put the wipes back in, realizes she can't do it and gets frustrated, lays on the floor, grunts, then tries again. I finally gave her a ziploc bag and she put them all in there :) She also LOVES to be at Grandma and Grandpa Bowman's. They have a dog named Marty that Hannah just adores. She chases him around and around and around. She also loves the swing outside and just exploring. The downstairs is her favorite. There are toys galore down there and she can play for forever down there. She's feisty, funny, full of life and stubborn as can be. Apparently she's a spitting image of me (so my mom says) and has the mentality of "I can do it myself". I'm loving the stage she's in and I wouldnt change her for the world (minus her sleeping habits) but she's absolutely amazing :) She also sleeps in the weirdest positions!






No comments:
Post a Comment