Wednesday, April 2, 2014

One month

Whew! I can't believe it's already been a month! My babies are growing up too fast.

Hannah is doing really well with baby brother. She wasn't quite sure of him at first but now she loves to be by him, give him kisses, and poke him. We have to watch her closely because she doesn't quite understand "soft" yet. She gets emotional when baby brother cries. It's really sweet. She's such a great big sister ( big sister! I can't believe I'm saying that! I have 2 kids!) . She loves being outside. Thank goodness for the warmer weather. I think she'd go stir crazy if it was a blizzard outside.
At her 18 month check up she weighed 28 lbs, is 34 inches long and her head is 19 inches. She's still in the 90's for her percentile. Maybe we'll have a future volleyball player ;) overall my baby girl is amazing and I lover her to pieces. She's so sweet and loud, cuddly and busy, and beautiful. She loves to play in dirt, loves pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, and donuts ( thanks to her father) and a recent joy in her life is tapioca pudding. She loves to color ( and eat the crayons) loves sidewalk chalk, and jibber jabbers to her own language. It'll be sad when she actually starts talking in sentences and loses her jabber.

Deveroux is doing awesome. He's gained a whopping 3 lbs in a month and is the cutest ever. He pees on everything ( little boys man...) eats really well, and sleeps for longer increments than Hannah ever did as a baby, he has beautiful blue eyes and coos when he sleeps. He still has orange hair (shocker I know) and loves loves loves to cuddle. He loves looking at shadows and lights. He spits up alot more than Hannah ever did but I don't mind it. He loves his mommy and isn't quite sure of his daddy just yet. But overall he is thriving and we love him to pieces. At his 2 weeks check up he weighed 9.8 lbs, 21 inches long and 15 in for his head. He's growing too fast! We just love him to pieces and are so glad he's in our family. I don't remember what it was like without him.

Sean and I are doing great. Sean's as busy as ever with work and more work. He recently got called as 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum. He's now that much busier, poor guy! When he got called to be in the presidency one of the counselors in the stake presidency asked if there was any reason why he wouldn't be worthy to accept the calling and I said " absolutely not! I don't know of a better, more worthy and perfect man." The cousnelor starting tearing up and I lost it. He and I started crying. It was actually quite a neat experience. Sean probably thought we were crazy. I really do have such an amazing husband. I don't know where or what I'd be without him. He's such a great father to our children and an anazing husband and best friend to me. He inspires me, helps me, keeps me safe, and I'm still completely head over heals smitten by this man. Cheers to you handsome man!!

So. That's us so far, stay tuned for more!!

1 comment: