Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful men out there! Especially to my Dad. What an amazing example, a worthy priesthood holder, and father he's been to me in my life. Thanks for always looking after me, loving me through the hard times, and never giving up on me. I am truly blessed to have you as a father. Thanks for all the love, respect, honor, work ethic, a love for the gospel, and education you've instilled in me. I am who I am because of your example. Love you!

A special Happy Father's Day to a new Daddy! (in Sept) Oh how I love this man! He's going to be such a great Daddy. He's patient, loving, kind, generous, and such a great example to me. I am honored to be his wife and eternal companion. How Heavenly Father thought me capable of having such an incredible priesthood holder and best friend for a husband and father of my children is beyond me. I thank Him everyday for blessing my life so richly with such an amazing man. Words cannot describe how much I love Sean. Happy Father's Day Handsome man!

No comments:

Post a Comment