Thursday, June 21, 2012
Welcome 3rd trimester!
Finally! I'm 28 weeks and totally feeling it. Welcome welcome welcome 3rd trimester!! Baby Hannah still breach (head not facing down) and sits comfortably with her head on my right side. She's very active and LOVES to have hiccups. It's incredibly cute and love every minute of it :) Whenever I have Sean feel the hiccups he always asks "What's she doing?" and I say "hiccuping" then he gets this cute little smile on his face. I love it! So, since she's sitting on my right side, I get to do little exercises now to get her to turn. Knowing her though, she'll make her presence known when she wants and how she wants. I bet I'll end up having a C-section only because she can decide that hee hee. I've probably jinxed myself now!
Here's me at 28 weeks. Feeling pretty big lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please let me look this good when I'm in my third trimester! Please oh PLEASE!!! The bump is adorable and you are beautiful :) September can't come soon enough (I'm sure you agree hehe)
ReplyDeleteYou're rocking that baby bump! So cute!
ReplyDelete