I know I'm only 26 weeks pregnant but I cannot WAIT to meet this baby girl! I have a confession and a slight obsession.... these socks.

They're meant for 3-6 month old babies but I couldn't help myself! I was at Old Navy looking for some summer dresses to wear (it's getting hot!) and I just happened to stroll over to the newborn/girls/baby section and came across these adorable socks! They come in packs of three, a coral color, hot pink, and black. I about died when I saw them and had to have them! Needless to say I didn't get a dress but definitely got these little kickers.
When I got home I showed Sean and wouldn't let them go. I kept putting them on my belly, smelling them, putting my hands in them trying to envision what her little feet will look like in them, but finally I put them away, but of course got them out again :)
I cannot wait to see my baby's scrunchy feet and count her toes, see her tiny face, her eyelashes, her cheeks, just everything. I know it's my hormones (maybe) but I tear up thinking that God has seen me fit to bring this beautiful baby girl into this world. I cannot WAIT to be a Mom!!!
i love those socks!! wish i were closer to go shopping with you. sooo stinkin excited for you to be mom- youre going to be amazing and shes going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat'd be so great if we lived closer lol. Thanks for your great words Kristin :) I sure do miss you and our conversations!
DeleteI had socks just like those for Elsie in all sorts of different colors. They are completely adorable, i don't blame you for being obsessed! People would always compliment me on her cute socks whenever i took her places, too!
ReplyDeleteWhere'd you get Elsie's socks? I'm looking for more but can't find them anywhere!
Delete