Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hannah Lately...

Our little busy body has been quite the character lately. She's now 5 months and one week old and she's grown so much! She giggles all the time, rolls over, LOVES her bouncy spaceship, loves to touch faces, gives loves, and has recently started sitting up for a few seconds at a time. She's a champ at sitting if I'm behind her. She has two teeth and slobbers ALL OVER THE PLACE! She loves grandma and grandpa Bowman's little dog Marty. She can watch him for minutes on end and giggle with delight. It's so cute! I just can't believe how much she's grown the past few months/weeks. here's some pictures of Hannah and such:
Bath time!

Lady bug toes. She kept trying to eat her toes because of the googly eyes!

LOVES looking up at the ceiling fans. Sean caught this picture. I think it describes her delight perfectly.

Many a mornings I wake up and find little Hannah like this giggling. She thinks it's the funniest thing to have her blanket up over her mouth.

"No I said!" hehe... this was one of my first phrases when I was a little girl

Hannah has now decided to suck on her top lip instead of her bottom lip. Daddy was copying and it made me laugh. Twinners!
Little Bunny toes. Grandma Bowman gave Hannah these cute little bunny slippers and they finally fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment