So I know I'm not technically 36 weeks till Thursday, but I had Sean take a picture of me so I could see the progress of how Baby Hannah is growing. I didn't think I had grown much, or I guess I don't feel like I've grown much because of the way my clothes fit but holy cow pictures do not lie! I'm amazed at how much this baby girl grows in two week increments! I have 4 weeks to go and am totally feeling it. Sean has to help me get up from the couch, my Braxton Hicks are much more consecutive, my hips hurt, and let's face it... I don't sleep much anymore :) I have to switch from side to side every hour or so. Sean has been so great through everything. He's so helpful and willing to do whatever to help or just make me feel comfortable. He's the best!
Last week when I was at Smith's getting some groceries, this cute lady came up to me and said "Can I just tell you that you look so beautiful pregnant." It totally made my day! I've been feeling quite large and in charge lately so hearing that from a complete stranger is kind of refreshing even if she was just being nice lol. Anyway, here's the update of the growing baby!
My theory is that God intended for women to be pregnant for a long time and to get huge & uncomfortable so that we would be willing to go through whatever it takes to get the baby out... no matter how painful (labor & delivery!). Hang in there! And in the meantime make sure you pop a couple of tylenol PMs before you go to bed every night, i couldn't have made it without them.
ReplyDelete