Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Final Countdown!

I just had my 37 week check up. 21 days to go! Everything went well and Baby Hannah is right on track. I'm measuring at 37 weeks. I'm dilated to a 2.5 and about 75% effaced which is great! I thought I'd be stuck at a 1 from last week but it's nice to know there's progress happening! I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy. I know it sounds funny but I really do tear up when I think about holding her for the first time. What a blessing it is that God has seen me fit to be the mother of this beautiful baby girl who hiccups all the time =). It's amazing to know she'll be ours, mine and Sean's, that we created her and she'll be ours forever and ever. It's the best feeling in the world! I love it when Sean's getting ready in the morning to go to work and I'm sitting on the bed talking to him. He'll touch my tummy and say "it's a baby!" and then he'll make a comment like "it'll be so great to have her here with us" or "she's gonna be so beautiful and chubby". It makes me smile! He's going to be the best Daddy ever. The way he interacts with his nieces and nephew warms my heart. This little girl is going to adore her Daddy!!

Other events in the Bowman Bunch are as follows: Anna got married!!! It's been a crazy week! Tuesday she went through the Temple for the first time. I unfortunately had been throwing up all morning and was concerned that there was something wrong with me, but low and behold I had a bad batch of watermelon, haha! Sean and I were able to make it to her endowment session and she looked so beautiful and happy! Chris is one lucky man and it really is so fun to see how much he adores her. On Wednesday Chris and Anna were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and there was such a neat spirit there. I am SO happy for them and they look so happy together! They had a dinner after the sealing and that was great! They are such a striking couple and so in love. It was great to be able to share their special day. Congrats Chris and Anna!!!
37 weeks and counting! 3 more weeks! Woot woot! If you're interested, got back to week 36 and see how much this baby has grown in just 7 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment