Here we are!!! 38 weeks. 14 days and counting until this little one graces us with her presence :) Unless she decides to come sooner... (here's hoping!) Anyhoo, I had my 38 week check up today and everything is well. I'm dilated to a 3 now which is great! But, I have a feeling I'll be here a while but who knows, this waiting game is ridiculous!!!
I came across this picture of Sean and I clear back in 2008 when we weren't even dating, we just worked together. It made me laugh! Here's to us, future parents LOL!

Halloween 2008. Future Mommy and Daddy of Baby Hannah! The Rock Band boy and the dodge ball player. Haha!

And here we are, 38 weeks! Ta-da!
Thats so funny - I totally remembering seeing that picture back when you took it and thinking to myself, that boy's got guns! Hahaha. The waiting game sure does suck, but she will be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete