Hello!!!!
Here we are again! Two weeks ahead! I'm at 34 weeks and everything looks great. Baby Hannah is right on track and kicking up a storm. She loves to stretch out now making my tummy look like a box :) it's kinda funny. I have one week left of school and I'm done!! Hallelujah! I can't wait! Just 6 more weeks (if this baby girl decides to come on time) till we meet our little sunshine. I can't wait!!
Sean is doing great. He's super busy and working his little heart out. He got the keys to his new classroom! He's interning this year and gets to teach 4th grade. Papa Bowman has been so great and helped Sean set up his classroom. It looks awesome!!!! I think he's pretty excited about it :)
Our one year anniversary is coming up this Friday. It's crazy to think that we've been married a year!!! It's been the best year ever and I couldn't be happier :) Sean is amazing and I am just so grateful and honored that he picked me to be his wife, soul mate, and eternal companion. I am the luckiest woman in the WORLD!!!!
Wahoo! I finished the bibs and they are so cute. I can't wait to give them to you guys!
ReplyDeleteEeeee you look adorable! I cannot wait for that sweet little girl to get here <3 We sure do miss you guys! Oh, and happy (early) one year anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThat lil' baby bump is looking nice and ripe!! You look amazing! Hope this last little stretch isn't too uncomfortable for you and that she behaves herself in there until it's time to come. I'm excited to see that girlie girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Shawn on teaching this year. That's awesome!! I guess you have lots of fun changes coming your way! :) So happy for both of you!